Boost your metabolism, increase your body’s ability to break down fat and sugar and provide the energy boost you need to enjoy a more active lifestyle.
20 Injection package & 50ml bottle receive weight loss guide book
Single Shot: $40
4 Injections – 1 Month Supply: $120
10 Injections (2 injections free) $240
Lipoden / Vitamine B12 / L-Cartinine
• More calories burned
• Curb appetite
• Increased fat metabolism and removal from the liver
• Lowered Cholesterol
• Boosted energy levels
• Improved brain function
• Improved mood
• Decreased water weight
• Carbohydrates converted into energy more efficiently
· A powerful antioxidant
· Assists the breakdown of fats, thus helping to prevent a buildup of fat in the liver and arteries
· Prevents brittle hair and nails
· Help to detoxify harmful substances such as heavy metals and hormone metabolites
· Has a calming effect
· Reduces blood cholesterol and prevents hardening of the arteries
· Crucial for the metabolism of fat and cholesterol & removing fat
· From the liver; aids in redistribution of body fat. Helps prevent eczema
· Beneficial for those suffering from depression, panic attacks and diabetes
· Promotes healthy hair growth and help preventing hair fallout
· High levels of this nutrient are found in the heart & brain
· Assists in controlling your weight as well as cholesterol levels
· Help preventing gallstones
· Assists memory and learning
· Help to fight infections, including hepatitis & AIDS
· Critical for healthy cell membrane structure & function
· B12 deficiency is common
· Essential for the normal metabolic function of the cells
· Necessary ingredient in the production of DNA; DNA allows for growth and replication of the cells
· Bone marrow needs adequate levels to keep up with the rapid growth reproduction of its cells. Red blood cells are produced rapidly here, and they cannot mature properly in the absence of this Vitamin
· Cells lining the gastrointestinal tract (the esophagus, stomach, intestines and bowel) have a rapid turnover rate and in the process, use up a lot of this Vitamin for their growth and replication
· Has an important role in nervous system. It is directly responsive for the proper production and maintenance of the myelin sheath that surrounds nerve cells & their processes. This sheath protects the nerve from damage and without Vitamin B12 which maintains growth & repair of the sheath; progressive and sometimes irreversible nerve damage can result
· Increases the ability to lose weight by speeding up metabolism & increases our ability to function in our daily living
· Slows aging; Levo Carnitine (L-Cartinine) shuttles fatty acids into the energy centers of the cells, where the fat can be burned to produce energy. When the body has sufficient L-Carnitine reserves; the cells can burn more fat & generate more energy. Every cell in your body works better when it has optimal levels of energy available to it
· Helps you lose weight; L-Carnitine is important in weight loss because it helps convert body fat into fuel. It also raises levels of certain enzymes needed to metabolize sugars, starches, and other carbohydrates. 95% of all cells in your body rely on L-Carnitine to melt their fat storages away
· Increases mental alertness; L-Carnitine converts to Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC); ALC enhances brain activity. It also prevents brain cells death & protects nerve cells from degeneration due to aging or disease
· Protects your heart; L-Carnitine reduces arterial plaque, lowers LDL & VLDL (bad cholesterol), and increases HDL (good cholesterol) levels; benefits occur in healthy people as well as in patients with heart disease
· Boosts potency in men; Sperm count, motility, and maturation are related to L-Carnitine concentrations. Supplementation with L-Carnitine improves sperm quantity & quality
· Enhances exercise; L-Carnitine improves performance in sports & endurance. It also reduces the damage caused to the body which could occur during exercise
· Improves Diabetes; Test data suggest that supplementing with Levo Carnitine can improve insulin sensitivity in individuals with type II diabetes
Weight Loss Physician
Dr. Hitham Tayoun or Dr. Sam as he goes by , is a well-respected name in the fields weight loss and aesthetics. He is passionate the science of weight loss and improving the health and wellbeing of patients.
Dr. Sam is board certified in anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology and Laboratory Medicine. Dr. Sam grew up in Damascus, Syria, where he completed his Medical Degree at the Faculty of Medicine, University of Damascus. Dr. Sam moved to the United States, where he completed his residency training at the University of Cincinnati; College of Medicine.
He is known for his love of photography, music, arts and traveling. He also has a great personal interest and passion for archaeology, mythology and origins of various religions of the ancient world civilizations.
Alma is a fun energetic master stylist with over 10 years of experience. Alma has passion for all hair color services, specializing in color corrections, vivids, and balayage. She is an expert in everything from customized fun fashion color to your everyday hair needs services, such as color, haircuts, treatments. Alma has a passion for furthering her skills and growing her education to learn new techniques and trends!
Hello my name is Rachel and I love to cut and color hair . Ever since I gave my first Barbie a buzz cut (don’t worry I’ve improved since then!)I can give you a style that will make you look fabulous. I am certified in hair extensions, color correction, balayage, permanent waves, and Brazilian Blowout. I received my training with Wella hands on for 4 years with Platform artist Lorraine Asmis. I genuinely care about making the world more beautiful.
Gena is our Master Lash and Brow artist. Gena is passionate about client education and encouraging everyone’s individual self-love journey through her work. With a bubbly personality and attention to detail, she is the perfect choice for your eyelash and brow needs. Gena has been fascinated with the beauty industry ever since she saw her big sister get ready for prom and thought she was a real-life princess. Now she brings that passion into making everyone feel like a princess on a regular basis.
Christina is ready to become your new favorite beauty professional! She has an incredible eye for detail and a true commitment to excellence. With 15 years and counting in the beauty industry, she is one of most experienced stylists. Christina specializes in curly hair specialist, men’s grooming, Women’s haircuts, blonding, and hair color. Christina is the go to stylist for pixies, bobs, and hair color.
She has yet to meet a mane she can’t tame!
Lauren is a motivated and passionate hair stylist enthusiastic about the hair care industry. She obtained her cosmetology license in 2013. She develops genuine relationships with clients while servicing them with intricate cutting, coloring, highlighting/balayage, and styling techniques. Mostly, she enjoys helping people feel beautiful and confident. She will never stop learning due to her persistence to become a better stylist each day.
Kamryn has been a licensed cosmetologist for 2 years and has gone through some of the country’s most intensive training programs. With a passion for bringing people’s hair dreams to reality. Kamryn specializes in Keratin Fusion Hair Extensions, Complete Color Transformations, Root Touch Ups, Cuts, and Balayage’s. Looking for a fun Fashion Color? Kamryn has the skills to bring your imagination to life and push the boundaries of your look!
Francine is our newest stylist on the Sheer Elegance Team! She comes with over 30 years of experience and has extensive training in the latest color and cutting trends. Francine is passionate about everything that encompasses making her clients feel beautiful through amazing hair.
Francine specializes in detailed haircutting and creating new styles that accentuate her clients’ natural features. From geometric bobs to free hand razor cuts, Francine is the go-to stylist to transform your look! Francine loves working on hyper natural colors, highlights, balayage, and is Brazilian blowout certified. She is currently taking on new clients and is a great choice as your new hairstylist!
Ashley Chavira is a San Antonio native and has been perfecting her skills in hairdressing since 2017. She specializes in hair color, balayage, hair cutting, and special occasion hairstyling. Paying attention to detail, and giving her clients the best experience possible is what she strives for. She loves to help clients feel happy, confident, refreshed, and beautiful, when they are in her chair.
Cosmetic Injector, Doctor of Physical Therapy
A Physiotherapist by trade, as a cosmetic injector Justin uses his advanced knowledge of facial anatomy and the musculoskeletal system to redefine your look. Justin specializes in providing patients with a soft well rested look, helping you look and feel like your younger confident self. Justin has advanced knowledge with lip filler techniques and can help you achieve everything from a full on glamour look to a natural enhancement in volume and shape. Justin also provides in house concierge based physical therapy services specializing in chronic low back pain and shoulder injuries.
Originally a hairstylist, Jenna left the hair industry due to a toxic work environment. Jenna decided to return to college with the dream of opening her own salon. After leaving the Austin tech industry, Jenna moved to San Antonio to open Sheer Studios with a focus on empowering staff and creating a positive environment for both employees and clients. Jenna’s passion for detail and luxury shines in every aspect of the salon experience.